Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cutting Room Floor

With only a few hours standing between premiere time, the Munich Maymester class has kicked into editing aka zombie mode. Most of us have the majority of our projects done, but fine-tuning has turned into subjective, tedious, yet rewarding process.

From time spent during final cut rendering (which I am currently doing), to deciding which scenes to use, the edit process has allowed me relive some of my most pleasant memories from the trip. Looking back, it is so crazy to think how different experiences evolved. We met an author, listened to jazz at an underground Berlin Bar, and even witnessed first hand a real bread making process. I'm hoping all these life-changing experiences really come together and make the video and multimedia project all that we hoped for. Well for now, I'll continue editing. See you at 5 for premiere!

No comments: